The Making the Transition to ISO 14001: 2015 (UK) 1- day course is for those responsible for implementing or maintaining their organisation’s ISO 14001 certified EMS or integrated management system.
The course provides an explanation of the key requirements of ISO 14001: 2015 and gives an overview of the potential challenges delegates may face when implementing the new requirements.
The training includes presentations and practical exercise, which will equip you with the knowledge required to effectively implement the changes and improve your organisation's environmental management system. As part of the course, you will also receive an IEMA Gap Analysis tool to assist with the planning, management and transition to the updated standard.
- The background to the revision of ISO 14001 and the new common structure.
- Organisational context and the needs of interested parties.
- Risks and opportunities.
- Life cycle perspective — control and influence.
- Integration into core business processes.
- Environmental sustainability.
- Compliance obligations and demonstration of compliance status.
- Other key changes in the requirements of the standard.
- Inter-relationship between different requirements of the standard.
- Benefits of conforming to the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
Who should attend?
This course will benefit Environmental Managers, Auditors and Consultants that have experience of ISO 14001 and need to manage the transition to the updated standard.
Outcome and Qualification
On successful completion of the course delegates will be issued with an IEMA Certified Making the Transition to ISO14001: 2015 (UK) Certificate.
Prices and Dates
Prices are from £325 plus VAT, and are dependent on the location. For the latest dates, please see our main website.